• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Black horse. (NOT dread)

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM me, or send me an ICQ at 469213940 if you know of one please.

Anyone seen a silver steed last few years?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know of one.
i'm sitting on one.

question is, how much are you willing to pay to get me off my horse that you cant get and haven't been able to get for years.

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, their not rare and been hyped alot past few days. Alot of people are overpricing them, so I put my buying on hold til it calms down. Their ingame value atm in 20-40m, so if your more then that I won't be interested I'm afraid, as there are others available. If you are willing to sell at the current real value, I ask youto send me a msg.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, their not rare and been hyped alot past few days. Alot of people are overpricing them, so I put my buying on hold til it calms down. Their ingame value atm in 20-40m, so if your more then that I won't be interested I'm afraid, as there are others available. If you are willing to sell at the current real value, I ask youto send me a msg.
Are you saying they are still obtainable? Yes i am too lazy to remove my tamer from his current guild and go to factions and buy guards. If not still obtainable (which i am pretty sure of, contributing to my "lazyness") does anyone know when you stopped being able to get them?

Last edited:

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not obtainable anymore no. It's been quite som time since u havent been able to get them, but I cant say for sure for how longs its been like this.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
about 5 years.
if i wasnt so lazy i could go back into the patch notes and find the exact date for you because i knew exactly how to get them, but alas, i am as you are..... lazy.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd say they are more around 50m now a days.

I have at least 4 across my accounts =P

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i only have one left :( i had 4 but sold 3 for around 50mil each. ive bought and sold them here and there. bought a bunch a long time ago but sold them all for a quick profit. and i was very happy to get around 5 or 6 mil for them at the time. bought 4 in the last few months (2 during the revert so dont have them now), for between 10-20 mil, so people do sell them for that cheap. but i really felt bad because i knew i was ripping the guy off basically. well... not too bad. point is, you can still find them for 20ish to 30ish, but its people who dont know the value or dont care and just want so quick gold.