• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Black Horse & Infested Tree On Sonoma For GL Items/Gold

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a black horse anyone can ride and an infested tree on Sonoma.

Looking for gold/items on Great Lakes.

Please PM or reply here. Thanks.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
be interesting to see what you can get for a price on the black horse since 99% of the ones in game came from Sonoma, haha, Sonoma was the black horse factory of UO!

i know on ATL you can get like 25 mill min for them though if that gives ya a ballpark, i get people ask me to sell one of mine there all the time.

actually...... if you want i can move that horse to ATL for ya if you give me half the gold?
i got a shard shield between ATL and sonoma!

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
be interesting to see what you can get for a price on the black horse since 99% of the ones in game came from Sonoma, haha, Sonoma was the black horse factory of UO!

i know on ATL you can get like 25 mill min for them though if that gives ya a ballpark, i get people ask me to sell one of mine there all the time.

actually...... if you want i can move that horse to ATL for ya if you give me half the gold?
i got a shard shield between ATL and sonoma!
While I appreciate the offer, the ATL Gold does me no good unfortunately. I got an offer of 35M so far.