• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Black faction horse

U

UOAuctions

I have a large amount of the black faction horses spread out on different shards, can anyone give me a estimate on how much they are worth? I don't think you can get them anymore.

R

RichDC

Think last time i saw some on GL they were 2-4mil, Are they the rideable by anyone horses?

If so, and you have one on GL i would be interested in purchasing.

U

UOAuctions

I have not checked all shards yet, I know for sure Catskills and Sonoma, its getting to late to continue the hunt of checking all the shards, I will look on more tomorrow and let ya know, yes it is the rideable by anyone guard horses :)

D

DVI

when did they discontinue them, or did they make it impossible to get them?

i remember you were able to get them in '08.

C

Chaosy

when did they discontinue them, or did they make it impossible to get them?

i remember you were able to get them in '08.
There was a recent publish that made them unattainable (56?). I believe it was a fix when they introduced all the faction artifacts, but don't quote me on that.