• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

black dragon

G

ganarful

Rumor is that someone seen a black dragon at brit bank, i did not see it or would have gotten screen shot. is there such an animal. someone said they thought it was armour but i think they meant swamp dragon, but still the rumor lingers. oh im on ls by the way if that matters. thank you to anyone who can help me with this

G

I saw it. It was an 'imprisoned dog' that morphed itself into the white wyrm that was at the bank.

I've had my released imprisoned dog change into pets before. Once a purple beetle, same color as the purple llama.

The 'dog' is a changeling.

I

imported_Hinotori

If you dont have the dog move, it will retain the color of the last thing it was with the new form. I have screenshots somewhere of a pink dragon, black unicorn, and blaze ele. All are from pet training sessions where it turned into various things. My favorite thing is to leave it in my house that only has a parrot in it. I'll come back in about 5 minutes and get it then lead a 'parrot' through Luna to freak people.