• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Dragon Clan Leaving UO

W

Warnok

Hail and well met fellow chessy players!!

The time has come for me to leave UO, actualy the BDC will not be leaving as i will leave it intact, with the Guild Misstress Casera Lee acount. However, it is time to thin down the accounts and homes. Curently i have six of each and would like to get it down to two. I have been gone for quite some time now as life has moved me onto other ventures. This board here was one of my all time fav reads of the day but i have lost touch with it and the game.
My question to any of you here, (and its nice to see that the same people are still here) is.
Im looking for a place to just sell off the accounts, as a group or one at a time. I have day one accounts to 4 year accounts to sell, they have most if not all vet awards intact. There is a 18x18 luna home another in Umbra and a group of homes around a lake south of trinsic. Same Lake as where the city of Haven once was but in Trammel. Some of you older Pax players know The BDC has been around a long long time, i actually still hold the original Guildstone from when we formed back in Haven, i think that was way back in 98. I would love if any of you could point me in the right direction in doing this. I know in it's day Ebay was quite the hot topic here and since im still pretty sure accounts cant be sold there i would like to know where it can be done. Or if anyone here would be interested in any any or all of them.
If this violates any Tos I'm sorry i really didnt read it today but i hope it didnt!!!

Thank you
BDC Guildmistress
Casera Lee

A

applesoft628

Hey Casera Lee.....Blast from the past.....Guido The Grey here....hope you see this and reply

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's sad to see you go, I remember you from events and just seeing you around. I've had several friends in BDC over the years (all departed with no forwarding, some a very long time ago). It's always good for closure of what happened to people.

Do you know what happened with Exedore? I used to talk to him all the time on ICQ and in game but lost contact. I see the Falconer's Inn (this incarnation) is still standing though.

I have no idea where accounts sell. Maybe someone will post that can help with that.