• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

black double slayer bows

G

hi there,

Is there anything of a market, beyond novelity, for the old black 'double slayer' bows that have the special names? I recently reactivated a few old accounts and I found a box full of 30 or so. They've already been 'modified'.

thanks!

G

If you have a demon + any elemental bow they are worth big money as they do major damage to the dark father, seem to remember these are worth over 10M+

Most other combos maybe 50 - 100k for novelty maybe

G

Unfortunately, (at least on Pacific) for the most part, they don't hold much value anymore. I see them for between 10-25k quite frequently.

There are however a couple combos that are worth quite a bit. Last Demon/Elemental combo I saw sold went for around 10m. The one I would like to get my hands on other than the demon/ele is a reptile/dragon..I have seen one, so I know it exists..yet I have not seen one for sale ever. PM me if you happen to have one.

G

nice, I'll go thru and pay a little closer attention. I found this at 2am this morning, went 'oh thats nice, ill have to ask people tomorrow' and promptly went to bed

G

i have one that is demon/snow elemental.

Now a question, I also have one that is snow elemental/elemental does the damage from that stack ?

thanks.