• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Black Cu 598L/70C72E 82% intensity White 590L81C73E

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers, note than black is too rare to spawn than t's probably the best black Cu of all servers: blackandwhite.jpg

HiThanks

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Did you photoshop that screenshot?

upload_2019-4-28_11-38-3.png

For instance, there's no way 70 resist is 100% intensity for that resist.
upload_2019-4-28_11-38-41.png

Am I missing something?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can change the %s on resists on the calculator. If you think a 70% cold and energy is more desirable you can set that as the max value and it will be 100%.

Cus are not like a generic pet that has no overcapped resists. The high % rating is not always better. So the calculator allows you to compensate for what you would like the starting resists to be.

I build Cus with any resists. Those Dogs starting HP make them a great find being Black and White.

I would take the Energy to 80% so that part is not desirable to me. But the low cold is desirable to most builders. Looks Like the OP also was only adjusting the Cold Resist.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can change the %s on resists on the calculator. If you think a 70% cold and energy is more desirable you can set that as the max value and it will be 100%.

Cus are not like a generic pet that has no overcapped resists. The high % rating is not always better. So the calculator allows you to compensate for what you would like the starting resists to be.

I build Cus with any resists. Those Dogs starting HP make them a great find being Black and White.

I would take the Energy to 80% so that part is not desirable to me. But the low cold is desirable to most builders. Looks Like the OP also was only adjusting the Cold Resist.
The point being made was that the image was doctored. The website when you use modified resist thresholds clearly states "Using Modified Resist Thresholds" under the rating % and shows the real cap along side the modified one in the cells. The OP was being disingenuous and HiThanks was pointing that out.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just explaining that they used the modified resists.
I cant say:
it's probably the best black Cu of all servers:
May be a rare find on servers that do not spawn hundreds of Cus at a time.

People can see the HP/Str and the 70 cold and 72 energy resist.

If I am supposed to be critical the fire and Phy resists start low.

But, he should have noted he used a modified % calculation.

I guess the white one sold.

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Did you photoshop that screenshot?

View attachment 97330

For instance, there's no way 70 resist is 100% intensity for that resist.
View attachment 97331

Am I missing something?
I changed the parameters para 70 cold and 70 energy resist is 100%, so give me:

86% energy and cold 100%

All other parameters conform to the site standard, any question put all values except 85 cold and 83 energy will give 82% intensity in the default configuration of the site.

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I cant say:

All values are real, only the parameter for cold and energy has been changed so 100% and 86%. A perfect Cu Sidhe has 70 Energy and 70 cold with 600 Life everything besides are extremely absurd bonus to get, another fundamental factor is the fact that it is black. I spent 6 months In farming of Cu sidhe, so I know how rare these two Cu sidhe are.

White and black so waiting offers

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Current offer 300m
BO 500m

New offers post here, our pvt, in case there are no more offers I will leave 1 week at 500m in magincian E1 Stall in trammel server Atlantic. If no one buys I'll sell for the larger offer that is currently 300M

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I spawn Cus on Atl : MANY Cus spawned with many players, on end. I spawn 150-200 easily in one sitting (A long sitting usually -- with my bum tamer). I have never seen a BLACK Cu with these stats. The combo pure black and top-top stats is just really really hard to get, and would take weeks, months of spawning.
I had a yellow-gold Cu with 600 70/70, that I sold for 40 M, and that was a fair price. It was trained 120 and sold later for 350 I believe, to someone fully trained and 120 skilled.
I have a pure black with high stats but not close to this one. A brown one with 598 72/73 that I think I will keep and not sell for anything.
Some people are really rich, and can blow away lots of mils tho, and they do not want to take the time spawning. I would take the 300 M and run, in my opinion.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I cant say:

Respectfully disagree : This black Cu with these stats is extremely rare even in ATL. Don't forget the pure black part also. Been trying to get one of these for months..Good luck getting one..

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I spawn Cus on Atl : MANY Cus spawned with many players, on end. I spawn 150-200 easily in one sitting (A long sitting usually -- with my bum tamer). I have never seen a BLACK Cu with these stats. The combo pure black and top-top stats is just really really hard to get, and would take weeks, months of spawning.
I had a yellow-gold Cu with 600 70/70, that I sold for 40 M, and that was a fair price. It was trained 120 and sold later for 350 I believe, to someone fully trained and 120 skilled.
I have a pure black with high stats but not close to this one. A brown one with 598 72/73 that I think I will keep and not sell for anything.
Some people are really rich, and can blow away lots of mils tho, and they do not want to take the time spawning. I would take the 300 M and run, in my opinion.
You're right about the reasoning and price of the brown one, I follow the same logic, however as it is black the price is 10X larger. I spent 6 months in farming Cu 2 hours + and the two best are this Black and White, if I spent 6 months on the Roof would easily have 5 Cameos and for example the Demon is 200M +.

As combined it is available for 500M this Black Cu in Magincian E1 Stall (trammel). If no one buys until Sunday night 05.05 I will accept the biggest offer above 300M:
cu sidhe.png

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I am absolutely with you. The difficulty spawning a beauty like this black also, is hard to understand to people that do not spawn these..Six months sounds a fair estimate to get this, unless RNG is on your side or you are very very lucky.
Similar thoughts about the Strong Green Hiryu, or Strong Pink. Pretty hard to spawn to put it mildly, but your black Cu tops everything I have seen. I hope you get the price that you wish.