• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Black and White Spider Tree Seeds

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
One of each is all I need!

I intend to claim the NM Moongate for NOOB graduation ceremonies. I want to plant (and maintain a contract on) 1 black and 1 white spider tree on the North side of the moongate. It symbolizes yin and yang; the balance of vice and virtue on Siege and the neutrality of NOOB.

The ceremony itself would be within or near the guard zone of the moongate. At the end, the graduate(s) would be asked to drop guild and step out of the 'safety' area, and then be ceremonially murdered. Their resurrection would mark their birth as a graduate of NOOB and a Siege citizen :)

Whatcha think? Too smooshy?

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sounds more fun than being unceremoniously murdered by Amadeus as my welcome lolol...still a good lesson though :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have any seeds - but I can give you a black and a white Spider Tree.
Let me know.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the offer, but it is the seeds I need. That way I can make it permanent deco in NM for as long as I pay for the gardener contract. However, I have been considering a blue and red yin yang instead of white and black. Seems more fitting, and I already have those colors.