• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black and Blue Wedding, Death, Guest Wets in Fountain

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
NOTE:to view screenshots from this event/article go to the News main page

Wedding Bells, Wedding Black and Blues ~

Weddings are a joyous time. A man and a woman are brought together ( or in California a man & man or a woman & woman ) to wed in holy matrimony hopefully to live forever in bliss.

Weddings are full of good stuff but they are also usually peppered with odd moments and a few intoxicated guests.
The wedding yesterday of Lord Torturer of B*R and Lady Diamond of R*R was full of the good, but also the bad and the ugly!

The location of the ceremony was just lovely with trees and flowers in full bloom. Scented candles were placed in areas so their fragrence blended with those of the flowers which was a good thing as one of the guests sitting right behind me was flatulent and making odorous wind the entire time. I overheard someone say he had been eating a lot of hot spicy mongbat wings earlier in the day and they did not agree with him.

With the bride hidden out of site the maid of honor Bellarrix of AAA and best man Lord DarkKnight of B*R stood on stage as Lord Jesus H. Christ calmed them and the groom down with soothing conversation as the large crowd gathered.

The crowd was large indeed and for some reason dressed mainly in somber colors, black and blues. Many claimed this was an omen others laughed it off, others pointed to a gravestone in eye shot of where the wedding was to take place. See screenshots below.

Dead Ned, Thanatos, Lady Jezebel, Antonio Black, Og, Queen Sameera, Shady, Malik, blanc De blanc, STORMY, Lord Wicked Crazy, Dalamar, Goat Monger, John Nolan, Lord Devin, Deelusion, Ganon II, Jethro, Mirage, Witch, Lord Eleazar, Nightmoon, Serenity Starr, and Lord Crom Ironlord were all there to witness this event. Sir Steven arrived when the ceramony was almost over causing a little of a ruckus.

The bride looked radiant as all brides do in an outfit designed by Seamstress. The white on white design was offset by a 30,000 diamond jewerly set. The groom was dressed by Tommy Hilfiger.

Lord Jesus H. Christ did a grand job with the vows though I heard more than one female guest comment it seemed rather sexist. I thought it was lovely and it even got me weeping a few times.

Under a canopy of fireworks the bride and groom kissed and off to the reception we all went. We arrived at a crystal inspired plot and were ushered to the upper most level. See quests arrive below at Reja's Renegades.

The reception was set up with a rainbow crystal type theme with the bride and groom on crystal thrones. It was their day afterall.

Lord Big Bear as you can see in the image below was one of the first to arrive at the reception and one of the first to start drinking. Rumor has it he was consuming ale before the actual wedding took place. I overheard someone comment "he had another one of his liquid lunches today". It was either the ale or tiny bladder syndrome but Lord Big Bear could not control himself and he urinated in the fountain at the reception ( see below ). That was not bad enough, he then started soiling some of the chairs. Quickly one of the older female guests removed a depends from her purse and handed it to him and all was fine. Since this wet guest is in the same guild as the groom I am sure there will be some type of intervention.
These are the types of things as the years go by the wedded couple can laugh about.

Lord Torturer and Lady Diamond congratulations. We wish you good health, joy and happiness in your union.

P.S. What is UO wedding without a little death ? It appears some DC* members were acting up as usual. ( see below )

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
A special thank you to blanc for sending in screenshots ! It is always appreciated !

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to read the screenshots on the main page. The program for the news uses HTML, and the boards use UBB, or whatever. And the program doesn't post on the new boards like it should.

M

Mirage

Wedding Bells, Wedding Black and Blues ~

Weddings are a joyous time. A man and a woman are brought together ( or in California a man & man or a woman & woman ) to wed in holy matrimony hopefully to live forever in bliss.

Weddings are full of good stuff but they are also usually peppered with odd moments and a few intoxicated guests.
The wedding yesterday of Lord Torturer of B*R and Lady Diamond of R*R was full of the good, but also the bad and the ugly!

The location of the ceremony was just lovely with trees and flowers in full bloom. Scented candles were placed in areas so their fragrence blended with those of the flowers which was a good thing as one of the guests sitting right behind me was flatulent and making odorous wind the entire time. I overheard someone say he had been eating a lot of hot spicy mongbat wings earlier in the day and they did not agree with him.

With the bride hidden out of site the maid of honor Bellarrix of AAA and best man Lord DarkKnight of B*R stood on stage as Lord Jesus H. Christ calmed them and the groom down with soothing conversation as the large crowd gathered.

The crowd was large indeed and for some reason dressed mainly in somber colors, black and blues. Many claimed this was an omen others laughed it off, others pointed to a gravestone in eye shot of where the wedding was to take place. See screenshots below.

Dead Ned, Thanatos, Lady Jezebel, Antonio Black, Og, Queen Sameera, Shady, Malik, blanc De blanc, STORMY, Lord Wicked Crazy, Dalamar, Goat Monger, John Nolan, Lord Devin, Deelusion, Ganon II, Jethro, Mirage, Witch, Lord Eleazar, Nightmoon, Serenity Starr, and Lord Crom Ironlord were all there to witness this event. Sir Steven arrived when the ceramony was almost over causing a little of a ruckus.

The bride looked radiant as all brides do in an outfit designed by Seamstress. The white on white design was offset by a 30,000 diamond jewerly set. The groom was dressed by Tommy Hilfiger.

Lord Jesus H. Christ did a grand job with the vows though I heard more than one female guest comment it seemed rather sexist. I thought it was lovely and it even got me weeping a few times.

Under a canopy of fireworks the bride and groom kissed and off to the reception we all went. We arrived at a crystal inspired plot and were ushered to the upper most level. See quests arrive below at Reja's Renegades.

The reception was set up with a rainbow crystal type theme with the bride and groom on crystal thrones. It was their day afterall.

Lord Big Bear as you can see in the image below was one of the first to arrive at the reception and one of the first to start drinking. Rumor has it he was consuming ale before the actual wedding took place. I overheard someone comment "he had another one of his liquid lunches today". It was either the ale or tiny bladder syndrome but Lord Big Bear could not control himself and he urinated in the fountain at the reception ( see below ). That was not bad enough, he then started soiling some of the chairs. Quickly one of the older female guests removed a depends from her purse and handed it to him and all was fine. Since this wet guest is in the same guild as the groom I am sure there will be some type of intervention.
These are the types of things as the years go by the wedded couple can laugh about.

Lord Torturer and Lady Diamond congratulations. We wish you good health, joy and happiness in your union.

P.S. What is UO wedding without a little death ? It appears some DC* members were acting up as usual. ( see below )
They're gonna think it's funny that someone relieved themselves in the fountain and on the chairs at their reception?

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
"These are the types of things as the years go by the wedded couple can laugh about."

Almost all weddings have there unplanned unexpected events during the actual wedding or reception and usually both. This wedding was not short of either and it was a fun time for all.

There are all types of humor.