• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bit of a swinger.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So I like to swing... a lot... especially with a Double Axe and it really is an anti-climax when you have to watch your characters animation swing all night while mounted without using his tool.

I'm guessing this has been raised before but I see very little response on the issue, can anyone shed any light? Was there ever a Dev response as to why this has never been fixed? I have personally reported it in the past, several times, and have received only silence.

I'd rather see this fixed before spending time on new castle designs, mounts etc.

To be very clear, the 2 Handed swing animation whilst mounted has been broken for as long as i remember, why has it never been addressed? :sad4:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dunno, I personally like Punching things with fist while holding my weapon.... I think it instills more fear into my targets eyes "Yeah, I have this massive axe, but I'll just take you out with my fist!"

I don't think there ever has been a Dev response to that question though, I'd like to see it fixed as well as the many bugs submitted in the last several years that aren't "game-breaking" but still, ridiculous...

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC: while they're fixing that, could they also fix:
o female gargoyle walks with shield, leaves crud on the screen
o female gargoyle walks with wing armor, leaves crud on the screen
o weapon appears to switch hands depending on the direction one is facing
o the more people are visible, the more lag there is

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I like to swing... a lot... especially with a Double Axe and it really is an anti-climax when you have to watch your characters animation swing all night while mounted without using his tool.

I'm guessing this has been raised before but I see very little response on the issue, can anyone shed any light? Was there ever a Dev response as to why this has never been fixed? I have personally reported it in the past, several times, and have received only silence.

I'd rather see this fixed before spending time on new castle designs, mounts etc.

To be very clear, the 2 Handed swing animation whilst mounted has been broken for as long as i remember, why has it never been addressed? :sad4:
The art's not there, and they can't really replicate it, I don't think. That's why it's never been fixed. Sprites are rough especially decades down the line after the original artist has left.