• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BISKE FROM PVM!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gooses!!! That is hysterical!!!! Thanks for that I needed a laugh this morning.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:danceb: Now THAT was a funny video! I wonder if I'll be able to get that song out of my head today.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's OK MiNi. I'll take that song and video over "I Kissed A Girl" any day. When that stupid song comes on, I can't run to the radio quick enough to turn it off. Once it gets into your head, you're doomed....DOOMED, I tell you! :gun:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's OK MiNi. I'll take that song and video over "I Kissed A Girl" any day. When that stupid song comes on, I can't run to the radio quick enough to turn it off. Once it gets into your head, you're doomed....DOOMED, I tell you! :gun:

lolololol!

i still think she's fkn HOT!:love:

B

Biske

Well since ive been in PVM ive learned what biske looks/acts like inrl after he kills someone..

PLEASE VIEW WITH CAUTION!!!
NO MINORS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o
Actually in all seriousness, I am one of those rare occasions when the stereotypical perception is actually true. I really do look like this:

That film is actually fake. I thought it was creepy that some new recruit was asking for my photo so I sent him an old film of Veral from back when he was still begging me to cyber with him. Poor guy... he was so much happier then. Rejection has made him ever so bitter... ever so hateful. But my heart is for the ladies.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent him an old film of Veral from back when he was still begging me to cyber with him. Poor guy... he was so much happier then. Rejection has made him ever so bitter... ever so hateful. But my heart is for the ladies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA... HAHA!

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I normally do not stand up for biske... But on this occasion I feel I need to! That can not be him the kid your watching moves way to slow to be biske. He doesnot skip at all in that video and as you can see there are no adjustments or enhancements to the kid...

B

Biske

I normally do not stand up for biske... But on this occasion I feel I need to! That can not be him the kid your watching moves way to slow to be biske. He doesnot skip at all in that video and as you can see there are no adjustments or enhancements to the kid...
We've already established its not me. Although you do claim to not be any of the things you just stated... Thus further proving my statement. Achaaa!

You make good points though, we're it me I would look much more enhanced then that... yes faster, sexier, rippling with muscles, much more enhanced in the *ahem* lower region... yeah, its you alright.