• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bird slayer on a talisman does what?

M

mookin1

I have a talisman and it has bird slayer on it, does that mean I do double spell damage to birds? double melee damage? I don't understand how it works when it's on a talisman, could someone explain it to me please?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
use it on swoops double damage anyway u wanna kill it, depends on YR template

I

imported_Lariat

Melee damage only. Doesn't affect pets or spells.

J

Jason619

Any kind of bird class monster. It's great for harpies if you're collecting feathers.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But...it doesn't work on harpies. I bought one for just such a purpose and experienced no increased damage whatsoever. (And yes, I was using a meleer, so that is not the problem here.)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you were using Enemy of One, and have high DI, you could be so close to cap that you have negligible effect.