• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bioware introduces GuildHQ

• Thread starter dracokyaku
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Excellent. :D

Trageon

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that was a great idea, but i tried to join a RP east coast guild and when i got to the end of the application i couldnt get to the bottom of the page to hit APPLY. hope they fix that soon.

D

dracokyaku

that was a great idea, but i tried to join a RP east coast guild and when i got to the end of the application i couldnt get to the bottom of the page to hit APPLY. hope they fix that soon.
Were you using Safari by any chance? I've heard of a few people having that issue.

Everything seems fine with Firefox, although they do seem to be having a few teething troubles with with the Private/Public forums randomly removing posts if you decide to edit them, hopefully it will all be sorted out soon enough though. :thumbup1:

Trageon

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i use firefox, i could pull down to the apply button but it wouldn't stay there, kept jumping back up, even in maximize, no hurry i guess, i don't see a launch anytime soon

P

Penti

Must say it was quite a surprise to see them put something like that up. It'll be interesting to see what additional functionality they put into it and how succesful people find it for their own recruitment.

I've already used it to sign up some of my SWG guild, plus got at least one external application.

All good so far ;)

N

NachtStieg

Interesting. I've not much experience with systems like this in the MMO's i've played so far, really looking forward to GuildHQ and seeing how well it does.