• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bind to Account: Alt's Best Friend

• Thread starter wtfisit123
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
W

wtfisit123

The new gear that is purchasable for emblems of heroism that are bind to account was a good idea, but can be unstable. Twinks will be running around in extremely twinked out gear (not to mention shoulders at level 19) and that means we may be seeing twink rogues with instead of 1.5k health, rogues with 3k health. And that's fine for those who want to use their characters for other uses and leave the twinks behind. What they did with the shoulders which i am amazed that they would do is add an equip bous that adds 10% more experience from killing monsters! This was an insanely good idea to help out the leveling process of alts so that people don't have to go through the leveling the same all over again. Another smart thing they did is the stats based on level where when you level the stats increase on the gear so that you can use the gear all the way up from 1 to 80 until better gear is found. I don't know about you guys (hense i'm bringing it up) but I think this was a very smart idea. :scholar:

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So let me understand this right. If I have bought some mail armor for my warrior at level 21,each time I level up the armor gets better? The armor that I have now with about 2100 armor and adding about 16 to str and stam will level up with me?

M

mecantile

Yep. It is the same concept that was used on certain items in Diablo 2-the higher you go in level the better the stats on the weapon. I can only imagine how awesome those items would be using the Refer-A-Friend bonus....