• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Billing question

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It seems with the new billing program I cannot figure out how to get my account to renew every month... After the one month fee it closes the account. Is there a button somewhere I need to click?

I am planning on moving away from the game for a bit but want to keep my main account active. I crashed all my houses on my supplemental accounts and banked everything they had and closed those. Once they made that recent change to Shame and lowered the clean up points of the items it took the wind out of my sails. I mean seriously..like 40 point item were going to ever kill the clean up items worth. I was having so much fun there for a week and once they changed it I just up and lost all desire to play.

But anyhow if anyone knows how to keep the account rotating please tell me how as I clicked every button and cannot find it.

BG