• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Billing issues on CC - cannot perform transactions on my new cc...

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got a new credit card 2 weeks ago, now I treid to resuscribe to UO on my new credit card - but i get msg that it cant perform transactions on my credit card....

What to do now? Its just a new card, my old one has been running for years....and expired....

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed that I can't use most of my cards for international transactions and I have one card that don't seem to like some online retailers. I use paypal to buy gamecodes whenever I have credit card issues.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It does help if you tell your credit card company about international transactions as many of them block them to avoid fraud.

T

Tazar

*Moderators Note*

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum to get the best help.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doh - seems I had a blond moment... I entered the wrong number as CSC number... Now everything went fine :)