• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Billing date?

• Thread starter KoolAidAddict
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KoolAidAddict

Was sent an email saying my card (debit, mind you) wasnt accepted blah blah blah. Seemed to work fine the last 15 months, but not the issue here as I am going to call. My question is, why does it still say the cutoff date for that account on the account management page is 28 June and it was shut off on the 17th? Isnt that 11 days Im not getting? It was billed last month on the 23rd, which is neither the 28th or the 17th.

K

KoolAidAddict

Was sent an email saying my card (debit, mind you) wasnt accepted blah blah blah. Seemed to work fine the last 15 months, but not the issue here as I am going to call. My question is, why does it still say the cutoff date for that account on the account management page is 28 June and it was shut off on the 17th? Isnt that 11 days Im not getting? It was billed last month on the 23rd, which is neither the 28th or the 17th.
Ok, so, the account management page had my card expired, when in fact it is good till 2014, so it seems it didnt take the update when I did it, and it showed expired. That is fixed. The date issue, I dunno. When I renewed it, it shows its good from today, till the 19th of next month, and I may let it expire to see, but for now, Im good to go.