• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Up Announcement...

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blind Tom the Pirate submitted a new Article:

Big Up Announcement...

Major Announcement: Most all of the crew of the "United Pirates", Red Skull Bay, [Catskills Shard], will be attending the upcoming 20th Anniversary of Ultima Online in Virginia. This is exciting news for us, and we look forward to seeing you all there dear friends of UO.
~ Yours truly, Blind Tom the Pirate, United Pirates
* Please comment...
Also, Make plans now to attend...
The United Pirate Crew invites you, one and all, to a return of the "Black Market Night" Saturday April 1st at 8:00 PM. The place to be is Red Skull Bay, Black Market next to the Jolly Roger Inn.
There shall be runes laid out about West Brit Bank, and the Luna Mint, as well as "Moon Gates" from Luna mint starting at...
Read more about this article here...

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you would like to drop a rune off at the mailbox of Moonglow's community center, I'll put it some runes on our RP Rune vendors there and in our rune library

I'll post your event on the news/calendar at www.catskillsrp.com as well.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I must thank our dear friend and brother from the K^S Family ~ Bytor, for not only coming and supporting our Black Market Night, but snapining these "Screen Shots". Thank you friend Bytor. ~ Blind Tom
Thought I would pass along a picture of both United Pirate Crew members and K^S Guild mates all together for the 20th Anniversary Party in VA. It was a blast. I think Captain Trinsic, (Jerry Sr.) or Zuckus/Wild K^S is taking the picture, so not in it. ~ Blind Tom the Pirate, [UP] also Jhakar, K^S

Attachments

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, look at all the lovely pirates. Missed this I fear, when is the next black market?