• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big things in the works for LNR and UO

• Thread starter Misanthrope/Blot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misanthrope/Blot

I would like to start this off as an apology from myself and my guild for our extended leave of absence from the game.
I'm sure you all realize that LNR is a very important part of, not only the game, but most peoples lives. The benefits gained from associating with a guild of our stature can overwhelming, even to the oldest and most elite player. The fact that we have given people something to live for, and actually saved lives irl, is an accomplishment that no one would ever think that mere pixels could do. It's not really the pixels themselves, but rather... the people controlling them. Upon joining LNR, I have met some of the best and brightest men and women I've ever known. We get the occasional bad apples, but our overwhelming kindness and integrity usually converts them into fine, upstanding, productive members of the virtual world, as well as the real one.

We have been gone from UO for a while now, but UO has always been in our mind, and in our hearts. Last night, we gave a few guilds in despise a little piece of happiness for the first time since we left. I can only imagine the joy they felt when they seen us drop down and kill them all. It must have felt like seeing an old family member for the first time in years, or returning home from overseas.

Unlike most other guilds that you might have been a part of in the past; LNR actually cares about you! We dont ask much from our members other than an easy going attitude and sense of humor. Our #1 rule is "Be Excellent to one another". We don't require that you 200 mill invested into your suit, and you won't be booted for playing under 14 hours a day.

I am very happy to say that starting right now, our recruitment is open once again, to anyone who would like to be a part of something great. Our website is http://www.lnrguild.com. Anyone is welcome to apply. Big things are in the works.

The times that we have and the fun that we create together in the game will be a blast, but the friendships that you develop will last a lifetime. Come and be a part of something that you will never forget. You can be a member of "The Leather Neck Raiders".

We are standing by to answer any question that you may have about the guild or about what we are planning for the future of UO.

-Blot (477-507-252)

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish LNR would wait to post a "comeback" post until they were in the middle of said comeback. But its good for a giggle i guess.

T

Tazar

Looks like "Spring Cleaning" is back!

The Forum violations in this thread were certainly attributable to more than one person. Please, keep it up so that I have all the ammunition that I need to get bans in place... *Stops Sarcasm*

This tit for tat accusation stuff needs to stop immediately - take it to the PVP forums where smack-talk and other such slanders are allowed. Here... the basic rule is "If you can't say something nice - then SHUT THE (insert explicative) UP!"

To everyone else... sorry for my slow response here... my E-mail was down so I did not get the "notify mod" notices.

Safe Journeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.