• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Purple

• Thread starter Phineas le Monge
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Phineas le Monge

I thought I read here somewhere that the bug that turned all elves purple had been fixed---but I'm still purple. Did I miss the magic chant for returning to my pale-elf-self? Just wondering...:eek:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The patch fix only stopped it from happening for those who hadn't already logged in and went purple.

The fix for those who are purple has still to come.

D

Dolphoenix

of course the easy answer is to just do the heritage quests...

I got tired of my garg being purple, so I did the heritage quest to make him an elf, then popped one of the race change tokens. I been my beautiful red self ever since.

So if you're an elf, just do the elf to human quest, then do the human to elf quest! Sure beats waiting for a fix when technically one already exists!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL i thought about doing that. Only problem is i dont remember extactly what color i used to be.. i think pastie white elf..

*rummage through screenie for a pic* maybe i have one of me before i went purple/grayish.

Luc

Y

Yen Sid

I went White, not Purple. I was a Light Blue. But I like the White lol, it matches my outfit which is also all white :p

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothin wrong with being purple...

Barney's purple. That cheery handbag totting teletubby is purple...ok, nm

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you do the Gargoyle to Elf thing, and then back to Gargoyle, are all the stats kept, including Loyalty points?

E

Eyes of Origin

When you do the Gargoyle to Elf thing, and then back to Gargoyle, are all the stats kept, including Loyalty points?
Yes, or at least I believe so. I went from Gargoyle to Human to get my loyalty points and then back to Gargoyle and still have mine.