• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Olde Pecker's Day Out in Deceit

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Nice!
I love taking strange pets up and training them and making sleeper monsters out of them.
But Thanksgiving was last month you silly American.
As a Canadian, I can't fathom how you guys get the date wrong every year!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Nice!
I love taking strange pets up and training them and making sleeper monsters out of them.
But Thanksgiving was last month you silly American.
As a Canadian, I can't fathom how you guys get the date wrong every year!
Neither can I? You would think we colonies would have changed that or make you change yours'?? Wait we won that last fight. Maybe we should invade Canada?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Neither can I? You would think we colonies would have changed that or make you change yours'?? Wait we won that last fight. Maybe we should invade Canada?
hmmmmmm..... last time you guys invaded Canada you lost..... and we burnt down the white house in your retreat.
so maybe you guys can give can come join us.
plus it's nice to spread the big turkey suppers out a little.
2 months between turkey comas is nice.
how you guys do it with less than a month between them I just can't understand.

(i like how I use a war from 208 years ago and drop it in a debate like it happened yesterday)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
hmmmmmm..... last time you guys invaded Canada you lost..... and we burnt down the white house in your retreat.
so maybe you guys can give can come join us.
plus it's nice to spread the big turkey suppers out a little.
2 months between turkey comas is nice.
how you guys do it with less than a month between them I just can't understand.

(i like how I use a war from 208 years ago and drop it in a debate like it happened yesterday)
I do like your health care package.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do like your health care package.
Sort of... I do hear horror stories on occasion of folk having to wait for Gallbladder surgery 3 or 4 months.

But I must agree that it is a far cry better than the stupidity that we have.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3-4 months is a short wait here, lately it seems as though the line is designed to remove all but the strongest....anyways, nice bird!

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Sort of... I do hear horror stories on occasion of folk having to wait for Gallbladder surgery 3 or 4 months.
I had a 30-day window from the day they got the test results back to get the surgery done. I was like, wait what? No, I can't do it this Friday!

I waited until the last possible day. And I still feel like it was too soon!

I had another surgery and they gave me a 6-month window. I did that one as soon as!

What bugs me is the insurance companies telling my doctor what treatment plans are right for me or not letting me get a flu shot in the doctor's office when I'm right there. Instead, they ship it out to the pharmacies.

Now, during the tour of Canada's capitol, they did mention on every tour (I've been on it A LOT) that the location was chosen to keep us rebels Americans from having an easy time to invade Canada. Even then, you just never knew when we were going to turn up haha :p

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
years ago I did a course with a Paramedic from North Carolina.
and as it inevitably happens when you get a bunch of Paramedics sitting around one evening we ended up having a couple of wobbly pop's in the hotel pub and trading war stories when he told me about a time he took in a fella who had cut off the 4 fingers on his one hand in his woodworking shop by accident.
they got to the hospital and they asked him how much money he had in the bank.
he told them he had 60k.
they asked WHICH finger he would like reattached.

that TERRIFIES me!
in the 26 years i have been a Paramedic in Canada the only question asked is are they salvageable or not, no questions as to money.

on a related side note, has anyone here ever gotten drunk with a person from North Carolina?
they are hard enough to understand when sober but when they are drunk im 99% positive they are not even speaking English!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I have missed so much, I don't even know what a Ossein Ram is XD. What's the rage nowadays? I see something something Krampus?

Good job on that Turkey!