• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big News on the World of Warcraft Front!

E

Eldorian

World of Warcraft has released some very exciting news this morning.
First off is the announcement that WoW is finally going to be entering the console market with the release of the Molten Core. The Molten Core promises single and multiplayer options. After looking at the concept art and the actual screenshots, I have to say that the game desginers did a very awesome job of portraying the characters and Blizzard definitely "did it again" as far as pushing the envelope for next generation gaming.
Blizzard is proud to officially announce that World of Warcraft is entering the console gaming arena with The Molten Core! Offering engaging single- and multi-player content, The Molten Core
will allow players to experience the excitement of the hit raid dungeon
in a completely new format, with new challenges and new rewards.
For more information, make sure to check out our Molten Core site for screenshots, concept art, the new game's announcement trailer, and much, much more!

The next item of news is just plain rocking as Blizzard announces the second hero class for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. Most people know that the Death Knight is the first hero class, and at first we only expected there to be one released for the expansion. "Not so!", says Blizzard. The new hero class is the guitar wielding bard who will inspire your party members and vanquish evil with the power of ROCK!
I for one welcome our new bard overlords and look excited for the day when I'll be able to plug in my Guitar Hero controller to play as this class.
We've just released a first look at the second hero class to be
introduced in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – the bard.
Armed with a trusty axe, killer riffs, and
a ton of attitude, the guitar-wielding bard excels both as a solo
performer and as part of a solid group lineup, able to front in roles
as varied as his musical repertoire.

Check out our new bard information page now!

More...