• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Fish

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know why there are so many big fish? I have fished up 9 of them in one morning! I dont think I have ever done that before. are they part of the changes?

BTW my boat runes were broken AGAIN this morning..

D

Deb

I wonder if it is random with the broken runes. My boat runes were all okay.

And yes, when a friend and I tested the fishing changes out on TC, we
noticed we caught more big fish than usual.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got more big fish in a same area. maybe it was a school? Dunno.

Bit its ok you get more big fish,unless you want to buy them, you need raw fishsteaks to make fishoil. :)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't come across these new schools of fish. At least I don't think I have. I hope the big fish are not those! I was all over the ocean catching big fish today not just in one area.

Anyway so the big fish do not have a new use (other than using the steaks for fish oil)??

On a happier note, I did get a +15 scroll today! Woot! That makes my scroll total 3 +5 and 1 +15 *laughs*

L

Longforge

I noticed quite an increase as well. I did a beetle load of fish and caught 13 big fish!

I like it... gives me more of a chance to get the big daddy lurkin in the sea!