• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Biddies cant be romantic?!

• Thread starter Ryix (europa)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Ryix (europa)

Quoted from http://www.uoherald.com/liveevents/08vday.php

<blockquote><hr>

Southeast of Justice Island on the Trammel facet, next to the waterfalls, a romantic garden has been carefully cultivated for the enjoyment of young couples and lonely poets alike.

[/ QUOTE ]

So older couples and lonely non poets cant enjoy it? :p hmpf

Seriously thou I'd just like to say, way to go on valentines day and the latest publish, I don't like the idea of the new super dragons and I see them being a big problem, but for me, I have no tamer (they always seemed too good to be fun) and don't pvp, so doesn't effect me and doesn't bother me :p

G

I just love the new garden! Not only is it very pretty, they've built a bridge over the waterfall! No more running all the way around the lake for me to get home!

Anyone know what the "contribution statues" are for?

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No doubt, the little holiday called Valentine's Day was 10x better than the epic 10 year anniversary of the game.

Strange, but I'll take it as a sign of better things to come!

R

Ryix (europa)

Yeah its a shame i feel so guilty for slaughtering all those bunnies... im sure that backfired for whoever had that idea