• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bi Weekly PvP Interviews

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

I've been thinking of doing something like this for a month or so now.
Just a bi weekly article with different PvPer's on Pacific.

I PM'd someone for the first interview, but he hasnt responded, so I was wondering if there were any volunteers to be the first interview??

M

McVie

this is a really cool idea i look forward to reading it when you are done. :thumbup1:

E

Eyes of Origin

Yay! First vict... err I mean, volunteer!!!

I'll PM you shortly Pink muhahaha :p

G

Gellor

I'd like to see something like this... depending upon how the interviewee decides to try to go.

You know you will be screwed when you have to edit out things and get blamed for bias:lol:

E

Eyes of Origin

I'd like to see something like this... depending upon how the interviewee decides to try to go.

You know you will be screwed when you have to edit out things and get blamed for bias:lol:
I know, but I am sure I can handle it ;)

If anything, I might post a poll on the "off" weeks with 3 names listed and have ppl vote and see if the person will do the interview. We'll see how it goes.

Also, if anyone has any questions they would like to see asked, dont be afraid to post them in this thread and I'll work on working them in.

E

Eyes of Origin

I have the first and second interviews already set up. I'm sure if you guys stay interested I will get to everyone sooner or later ;)