• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BF is almost here WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Tristan Lewis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

Finding BF sims in search Are we ready?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!! WOOT!!! My BF sim is in the search~ so nice!!!!! BF Start packing!!!!!!!!

G

I wonder if my BF friends are still around. I sure hope so. It'd be fun to reconnect with them.

G

Great news! We might make my early prediction of amnesty by April 1st yet....wouldn't that be awesome?!?!! Here's hoping BF transitions smoothy and also the remaining BV sims can get in safely even though mine didn't (RIP Cherish family
). I sort of ressurected the master of my BV family by recreating her as one of my 6 in TC3...she was my most 'interesting and colorful' of that family, so it is good getting to have her again, but she had more locks than my account has entitlement days, so I'm still mourning a bit. LOL anyway, great news and I'll be happy for each and every sim that merges in fully in tact. Yay dev team for making our wishes of keeping older sims true for the most part! *\o/*