• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Beyond the Myth ~ Tale 4

Beyond the Myth ~ Tale 4
Posted by EM Kimmie
Gather @ EM Hall Britain
Thursday, December 1, 2016 - 08:30 PM
Until: Thursday, December 1, 2016 - 09:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Quick report for those who missed the event:

We gathered at the EM hall, where Kimmie told us that Gypsy Lela needed our help at the Salty Dog tavern in Britain.

At the tavern, Gypsy Lela asked us to recover the 4 elements needed to restore her Crystal Ball.

Lela opened a gate to Ilshenar where we fought our way through the Kirin Passage, facing a large number of Air Elementals and other Elementals.

Finally we reached the altar at the center of the passage, where we were attacked by an Absolute Air Elemental. After a long fight, we killed it and recovered some elements of air for Lela's Crystal Ball.

Satisfied, we returned to the Salty Dog, where Lela thanked us and told us that she will still need to recover the other elements for her Ball in the next months.

The end...

We also had a nice chat with EM Kimmie at the hall after the event.

Note about the drop: the element of air looks like a white power crystal, and it makes an air sound and graphics effect if you double click it when locked down. According to Kimmie, about 20 dropped.

I'll see if I can also post pics later!

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Here's a pic of the crystal
element of the air.png

Also this is the start of an arc, this being the first part.
It was suggested that the next few times we will be gathering the other elements - fire, water etc. Cant remember how many Kimmie mentioned though. 4 or 5 in total I think :)