• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beyond GMing off bulls

V

vorius

I'm working on getting to GM off the bull pen in Jhelom, this spot is the kind of spot I need for going beyond 100. I can tame one bull and then immediately start on a new one while killing the freshly tamed bull. There is virtually no down time waiting for the next bull and there are no pests to bother me (where I have to fight).

Are there any such creatures/spawn areas like this for going beyond GM? A place where one particular creature which I may or may not need +taming jewels for where they respawn almost instantly after being killed and I won't have to fight off pests?

Or what's the next best thing?

PS I am keeping a skill log of all my increases since about 82, down to the tenth of point gains. It will be some interesting data when done.

L

Luvan

The northern most part of malas.
There is a i guess continent. There is a forest on it that spawns faeries, ki-rin, and unicorns. They respawn instantly after death. Or i drop them at the zoo. The hostiles outside the forest are easy kills and all the blue in the forest kill them on sight.