• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Betaville sims

G

Will there be an opportunity for us to delete our BV sims if their merge will delete our EA-Land sims?

I know some people who are worried about losing their EA-Land sims, and would rather delete BV sims, but can't.

Will we be able to choose which sims are deleted in excess of 8?

G

Your older sims will not "delete" your more recent sims, they will push them off the screen and make them unplayable.

Once your older sims are merged, you will be able to delete them, and as slots are freed up, your newer sims will become visible and available to play.

G

I don't have any BV sims since I only recently came back to the game but I'd love to know if merged BV sims will retain their free will, or is this something that will not exist in EALand?

G

they want to later introduce free will lots but as for now no we wont have free will anymore