• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Betaville..Should I just let them burn in a nasty kitchen fire

• Thread starter MonaLittlemore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonaLittlemore

What is going to happen to my sims in Betaville ..I know a lot of people do not play there and frankly dont care , But I love my family there and I play often there. I havent heard anything about what will happen to our sims there . Please if anyone has any info I would appreciate it very much ...Pleas Maxis dont forget about us in betaville :0 I support the game changes ..But dont want to lose that part of the game , If you support Betaville please let it be known people , We may have to fight for that part of the game
...* No sims were burned or injured at this point *giggles* ...Empty threat so far ...*Dont make me do it * oh never mind ..They will do it on their own freewill *Evil laugh*