• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Testing vs Real Life

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So...
During dinner preparation tonight I used a less than sharp knife to slice some tomatoes for salad and managed to slice off part of my thumb on my left hand. It's not rush to the hospital bad but it's going to be annoying while beta testing this weekend!
Why does stuff like this always happen when I have plans!

Is anyone besides Ludes (and his guild) having trouble getting into the game?
Server is more loaded than I have ever seen it. I mean the place was PACKED this morning and afternoon when I played.
I'll be back in tonight sometime after 10pm central if anyone plays late night. Although I will have a taped up thumb handicap! Until then please message me with any questions or issues and I'll try to do my best to help out.