• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Beta NPC Armor Set

McDuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
SOLD! Thank you Gary Rendol for the smooth transaction. You were a pleasure to do business with.

SOLD! Thank you Gary Rendol for the smooth transaction. You were a pleasure to do business with.

Last edited:
G

Gary Rendol

I have no idea what this could be worth but i'll offer 20 mil just because its old.

McDuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is one of those items where the value really depends on the buyer. I have had just about every offer you can imagine over the past 14-15 years from a few gold pieces to hundreds of millions. About 6 months ago I had a guy offer me 600m for it, and now I am kicking myself for not taking that since I need the gold. I didn't take that offer because I had no need for the gold at the time and I really wish I had that guys contact info. I am kind of hoping that he will see this auction and contact me.

Keep in mind that many collectors these days are really only interested in the new fancy color and unique graphics of event rares. This item is different. It is a piece of UO history almost as old as the game, and I am pretty sure this is the only set like it in existence. This is not a flashy item, its more sentimental for players that have been around for 14-15 years. This would probably go better in the collection of someone who likes server birth rares and armor sets.

I was not planning on listing a buy-out, but I guess I will put it at 600mil since that is the highest offer I have had on it. Again, this is not the kind of item that is going to be valuable to all players. But for an old school collector, this set is a must have.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NoDurability.png

There is alot of weaps/armor with no durability out there, all these pieces are rare?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen a few other random pieces here and there, but never a full armor set.

McDuck, I have made you a buy-out offer via PM. Not the one you were hoping for, but please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.