• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vash117

I liked the part where she was talking about coffee and alcohol

G

Grandaddy

1. The drunken Mario Kart racing struck a chord for sure lol. It's even better on Wii.

Z

ZeroEdgeir

Question #1

By far, the Drunk Mario Kart. Been there before on the GameCube one, and frankly, i was driving better drunk than sober!

D

Dawnclawlll

The nom nom nom was hilarious and honestly this is a question I would ask has Felicia ever thought of singing more? It might just be me but hearing her sing in Dr. Horrible and with Mr. Coulton was awesome and she should do that sort of thing more often.

I

iw00bruiser

Talking about singing "Still Alive" with Jonathan Coulton.

The cake is a lie!!!

D

deadmansreturn

sucks when all friends got beta key but you, unfortunately im 1 of those people

I

InkTank

I liked the "baby mafia" accusations and "nom nom nom" at the end. :D

As for questions, you seemed to cover all the good stuff. I'm just glad you didn't go the "are you single/what kind of guy do you like/OMG girl gamer!" route.

T

Tealk

I was laughing at her comment about her 48 shots of coffee in the last 48 hours.

K

kingdaniel97

I think it was a good set of questions overall and I don't think it needs any other questions added.

B

Booyahzman

Post for Beta key!!! I loved the end part of the deal, but I never knew about The Guild--Gonna be checking it out next!! I'd love to hear how she got to be apart of Dr.Horrible and Joss Whedon! Thanks!

R

Reyzant

My favorite part of the interview was finding out more of what was to come in season 2.

Another question that you could have asked:
When we might expect season 2?

Thank you for the interview. It was very enjoyable.

I

invaderrj

Favorite Part:

gotta say the bloopers were pretty awesome!

F

Feelingood

I got to say that the drunken mario cart was awesome.

All questions were covered imo.

S

skywind

The discussion about watching it along with everyone else I found interesting, with the comments about splitting up the "laugh" areas to try and stop people missing the next joke or plot point.

J

Jamit

Hello, looks like a very informative web site glad to have joined

thanks for having me

Jamit

L

Laibcoms

What was your favorite moment of the interview?
--- the end.. the mooom moom moom

What question did I miss that you might want to see added to a potential future interview?
--- I think you got the hmm, should I say 'right' or 'common' questions? Dunno, but you got the questions ^_^

A

Athri06

I'll use question 1:
I have to say that my favorite part was her describing how it felt when she was going up on-stage with Jonathan Coulton.
I like that part because I can relate to her with the whole "nerves" feeling she gets when she goes up on stage and there's a lot of people waiting for you and cheering.

Since I have a band that's starting to get popular around my city, I can really relate to what she was saying and I found that to be pretty cool.

E

elitewarriors

I enjoyed all of the interview personally. I thought it was well done =)

B

boson

I too was a large fan of the bloopers! Thank you for the great video.

M

Miidizo

My favorite part is when she said that people had to watch the episodes over again because they missed parts because they were laughing so hard... I suddenly felt really good about myself and haveing to watch most people 3 or 4 times.

K

kalashlar

I enjoyed how she explained The Guild. since I didnt know what it was.

W

wtfisit123

2) You should ask all people that you interveiw how addicting they think WoW can be

F

Figgilsticks

Enjoyed the interview, thought there was some good information while keeping the conversation light and bearable.

L

Lucedus

1) drunk driving mariokart is hilarious
2) was a fairly solid interview, maybe could've touched on what her inspiration was for creating the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.