• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta footage

N

Noles

I just found about this game through this video! It does a good job of showing off the game, this is only part 1:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh my GOD this guy made me LOL
He is awesomesauce.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Saving two for tomorrow. Thank you so much for this. I want to be in vent with this guy. *wipes tears*
This is terrific.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LAWL!!!!!

Thank Syrus for the "Spy feature" or I would of never caught this video being posted.

ZOMG to funny lol :D

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If ever you're having a bad day watch one of his Sims 3 uploads. Good God that's quality entertainment.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
By the by....
I am seeing some really horrible video footage from beta testers. I don't know if my computer is just so awesomesauce (my video card is actually just meh) or if theirs are just bad or if their settings are set poorly or or or WHAT. But I've got to tell you guys, not everything you see is what you get. Chilled Chaos seems to have a similar set up as me. I didn't lag as much, but I wasn't running a recording program at the same time either.
Some of the videos I've seen are so grainy, blurry, and just dim... if I had only seen them I probably wouldn't have been as into the game as I am from first hand experience.
Advice for first timers, I know you're excited about playing something new and you just want to dive in... but play around with your settings first. There is day and night, and some places can be dark, heck some places are supposed to be dark! Setting your brightness up a notch or two may improve your game experience. Daytime wont be too bright unless you really crank it, and night will be much more enjoyable.
There's other settings in there to play with as well. Figure out what is best for your system.

Really worries me that some of the videos out there may sway people away from the game because they are just so poorly done.