• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bet you didn't see that coming... Running for Governor

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most folks in game know me as "the town drunk", I'm running for Governor in Trinsic. I've sat on the sideline and watched the elections come and go... so I thought it was time to get involved in the process. Any and all help will be appreciated.

The Great City of Trinsic is Huge, but mostly empty of players. If elected my first and primary mission would be finding ways to bring players to Trinsic. I'm a crafter at heart, so I would try to get all crafters interested in setting up Fairs and Bazaars. All would be invited and welcomed. heck I'll even try to get all the bank sitters to come to Trinsic... if you gonna to sit at a bank well Trinsic has TWO of them.

here is link on City Loyalty and Voting process... kind of lengthy but needed info... Thanks
http://www.uoguide.com/City_Loyalty

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm still around Trinsic sometimes, would be great if you could revive the town. If you ever need any help with anything, let me know, I'm happy to do whatever I can to help. :)

Bryl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm a returning player and have always liked Trinsic. Let me know if you need anything (other than my vote, which you'll get once I read up on it) and I'll do what I can with my lowbie characters. I've also just joined Knights of the Valorian Order so if you want to just work through Captn then I'm sure he'll let me know if anything needs doing.