• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bestest PvP tamer muont

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning Barney, I dare not talk to in depth about the power of it as my PvP tamer friends would be most unhappy if I merited their pets and specs a nerf... lol.. but you will find that the old school pre pub 2 slot mares do very well, with a lot of builds right now.. they are about the only pets I would ever suggest using mage mastery on, and only for PvP reason... if you like message me and I will share a few PvP tamer builds and how they combo with their pets.. but as I said before I dare not openly post to much data about the better combos and builds for it .. ^_~

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! Fanks! I do haef access to an ancient mare. I haef read that the magery mastery on nightmare and serp dragons is good. Is it worth the 120 magery scroll though? Also, I wonder if it ok to spec AI or other stuff or even an AOE attack...