• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Best Weapon for Navrey Night-Eyes

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I have a warrior with 120 Chivalry, Healing, Anatomy, Swords, Tactics and Parrying. If I crafted a weapon, what type, material, and properties would be the best against Navrey?

Thanks, Katrena

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Bronze sword of your choice with AI.

Spider Slayer
Other mods the same as you usually use. It depends on your other equipment but I think: DI/HML/HSL + something (HCI/SSI/HLL/HLA/HLD).

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In my opinion your best weapon for Navrey should be with the highest fire damage you can get. Enhancing an iron wepon with Bronze gets you 40% fire damage. As for mods, I would typically go SSI, HML, HSL, DI, and Spider or Arachnid Slayer. For Navrey, with 100 DI, Chivalry's Enemy of One (EOO) and Arachnid Slayer and you are at max damage. Or 100 DI plus Spider Slayer gets you there too.

As for weapon types, choose the hardest hitting Armor Ignore (AI) weapon for your weapon skill that you can swing at max speed of 1.25s per swing. This is base weapon speed, SSI and Stamina dependent. I like the following with 35 SSI and 180 Stamina:

Mace Fighting: War Axe
Fencing: Leafblade
Swords: Longsword (Broadsword or Bladed Staff with 35 SSI and 150 Stamina or 20 SSI and 180 Stamina)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100% fire composite bow or heavy bow. Imbued with spider slayer, di, ssi, hit fireball or other mod. Used on mystic archer is pretty awsome.