• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] best ways to get 4/6 casting?

J

[JD]

what are the best ways to get 4/6 casting for chiv users?

fc1/fcr3 imbued ring with dci/hci/di/dex(or SSI)...
fc2/fcr3 orny, however you lose any dci/hci you might have had from an imbued ring
fc1 weapon - you lose a valuable weapon mod
fc2 djinni ring - can it be imbued?
fc2/fcr1 venom bracelet- can it be imbued?
fc1/fcr2 token of holy favor bracelet, doesnt look imbuable

maybe there's more i didn't list, but im just not seeing many options to actually get to 4/6 without making huge sacrafices in dci, hci, and di... typically you want a large portion of those on your jewels.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Night Eyes work because of the 3 FCR and DCI, Inquisitors Resolution if you have the gold to afford them, and you can always pick up FC 1 on your shield or even use the Sigh of Order(FC1/FCR1 with HCI and DCI) or Sign of Chaos(FC1, HCI, DCI)

I'm currently running a macer with 3/6 using imbued 1/3 ring, 1/2 bracelet, and Sign of Order and having no problems at all. If I want to go 4/6, I can just simply put the FC1 on the weapon.