• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Best Way to Train making Fukiya Darts

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I am working on a Fletcher and I'm at 55 Fletching. I've been told to make Fukiya Darts from 55 to 60. Is making Fukiya Darts the best way to gain at this level? Since you make Fukiya Darts like shafts and arrows, i.e., it uses all the boards in your backpack at once, can UOAssist be used to select a single board at a time and then select the Fletching menu to make 1 Fukiya Dart at a time?

Thanks, Katrena

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
no - The advice to make fukiya darts is outdated information, and requires you either to grab one board at a time manually. It's meant to save wood, not so much to make training faster. If you are just going for guaranteed gains, you can make 1 dart at a time 2-3 times a day at the proper intervals, to go from 55-60 over 3 weeks.

It's better to just use the "A simple Bow" quest over and over in Heartwood up to 60, then switch over to the first crossbow quest. It will use a lot more wood, but you end up with a bunch more chances for fletching runics, and a decent chance for good talismans for all your crafters (not just the fletcher). It will also help you get your recipes, if you've not acquired them yet.