• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Best way to train Evaluate Intelligence

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, The FAQ says to use Magic Arrow to train Evaluate Intelligence. I'm at 114 on my way to 120. Is this still the best way to train, or are there better ways now?

Thanks, katrena

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, The FAQ says to use Magic Arrow to train Evaluate Intelligence. I'm at 114 on my way to 120. Is this still the best way to train, or are there better ways now?

Thanks, katrena
I believe you can gain eval from weaken.

When I train eval, I usually weaken myself (to gain resist as well) and use the eval skill on a mount in between casts.

C

canary

Thanks, katrena
Put it on a macro and hang out in Luna. Target a bank sitter while keeping your finger on the macro key. Works awesome.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I use Create Food as there's no target required. Then if your pack gets full just use a trash can at a bank.