• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Best Way to Sell Items/Keep

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been playing since T2A and on my current account since 2006. I've left a couple times and come back. This time, I've been back for about three years but I honestly rarely ever play. I pay every couple months just because I have a keep that is full of my stuff. I'd like to keep the account around in case I want to play in the future but it doesn't make much sense to me to pay right now just to prevent the keep and my stuff from dropping.

What is the most efficient way to convert my stuff/keep into gold so I can have my gold stash for a future return? Host an open house and invite players to visit the keep and message me with offers on things they see and want? I want to keep some things like my stash of regs, empty bottles, blank scrolls, etc. but I have a ton of deco items that I'm not particularly attached to but I'd hate to lose it all and I certainly don't want to lose the gold from the keep by letting it fall.

It's a keep near Britain in Felucca on Catskills.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you don’t have 6 chars on the shard, make 6. Bank all the items, and sell the keep for what you can get for it on cats. As far as selling the items, if they are just deco items, if they aren’t worth transferring, then they really aren’t worth selling. You have the option of moving things to a more profitable shard. But In your case that doesn’t seem worth it. I’m sure someone can give you a better idea of what a keep on Cats is worth, but more most dead shards, it’s worth about what it cost to place.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make a gang of EJ account 15 or so and fill all the bank boxes with items. The bank does hold much and only 2 chars per account but they are free to make.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you should try to find the few bucks for the account if possible, if its from 2006 its getting good rewards. i always use 6 month GTC for mine and just have my CC as backup is something happens...