• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best way to raise Intelligence on a new chr?

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've started a new chr and have gotten his strength and dex where I want them, but I need to raise intelligence. This is a chr that is has not yet hit the stat limit yet, so I'm raising intelligence and not just moving it from another stat.

Anyone has a suggestion for the best method for gaining int? So far I've tried training resist magic, but I haven't seen much of a gain in int. Maybe its just the RNG not liking me, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone has a better way.

Thanks!!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Set meditation to raise and that will push intel up. Once you have the required amount of intel remove med.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
max out your skills so your at your 720 cap.
if your already there then great, if not then go to New Haven and just buy up some random skills to get you to your cap.
then lock everything and set your eval intel to up.
eval a random NPC over and over till your int is where you want it.
can do the same with med too but you have to cast spells.
you can do the same for dex with music then just play any instrument over and over till you get where you want.
and for str do arms lore on a weapon over and over.

pretty much every skill goes towards one of the stats.

thats what i do with a new character to i can max out my stats right off the get go.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just flip/flop Focus and Med for all my stats or do both at the same time till I hit 30 with them, then remove them via a soulstone frag (and flush it). Rinse and repeat.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the advice from all of you!!. I went to Haven and trained up skills until I had 30 skill points left, and then I went back and forth between eval and focus. I gained the ~30 int really quickly.

Thanks!!