• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best way to get large amounts of Mage regs.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi, I need some information on the best ways to get large numbers of regs. I have a small potion vendor on L.A.
I've had no problem keeping up until yesterday. I had a surprise order for 10 k of all pvp potions. Still need to find out what potions those are. Right now my thunder ( she's finally brave enough to do level 3 map) and my fisher have been keeping me supplied. They won't be able to keep up. I know I can also buy them from the ncps, doing the hags quest, and picking them up. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks for any suggestions
Rowan
Lake austin

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In antiquity, my guild would monitor the faction reagent and bottle sellers throughout Felucca and determine who had cheap reagents. We'd buy them up with a packy in tow if necessary, largely unannounced. This method is at the whim of the factions in power, and wasn't one hundred percent reliable: there were times all we did was monitor.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have the same question. I know few mobs that have 40 of each necro regs in loot. Are there any mobs that have 40 of each mage regs in loot?

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Gypsy Merchants are a fair place to get them. They're by now my usual resource sellers for all my crafting activities :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
T-maps are a good way to get them.
Even level 3 t-maps will have 5 stacks of 40 to 60 regs, but they can be either magery or necro regs.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the sort of quantities you will need to make several sets of 10k potions, your only practical option is NPC vendors. Best would be Faction vendors selling below standard price. Next would be Gypsy camps and last would be regular vendors.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for all the suggestions. I lucked out a little bit. Being a horder, I found commodity deeds for about 2 k of each type of regs. I still need to check my fisher and my thunder. I think they are holding more, at least I hope so.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Skelf, do know of any good places to find Gypsy camps? I'm also looking to stockpile regs for my alchy and working up the regular NPC vendors is well... a big pita. :D