• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] Best way to gain SS any further?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I have been training necro and have finally gotten it to GM. SS is now at 92,1. After I reached GM Necro I thought I would be faster to complete SS if I use the skill actively from now on, but I don´t seem to gain anymore at all.
So is it faster to stick with lich form and get the odd SS gain or should i rather stay with using SS actively?
Thanks a lot!

U

uoBuoY

Mind you I never tried this but should work...
Agro a Satyr in the Twisted Wield. After he Discos you, break the agro.
Stay near the Satyr (to maintain Disco) and just speak to the spirits.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, good idea. I only guess I will need to get my karma positive first.
After training necro I am down to wretched and the pixies won´t like this in the twisted weald :).

Thanks a lot!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Careful with your karma in the weald.

I always just soulstone off necro and cast curse weapon. You fizzle most of the time so you never run out of mana but SS is passive when you cast necro spells so the gains should be much faster than SSing.