• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Best way to farm gold

Sushiba

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Couldn't find any threads on forum.

What is the best way to farm gold if i'm:

magery 100
eval 100
resist 100
meditation 100
focus? 100

is there anything i could do with that?
i'm currently farming ronins with 2xEnergy Vortexes + poisoning

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It depends on what level of difficulty you are also looking for. If you're on a beginner level, maybe try some dungeons - i.e., Wrong or Level 2 Shame.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Probably Miasma or THrasher(gives leather hides too) might be better than Ronin.

Probably something that will give you resources that you then sell the resource for gold. For instance WW in Ice dungeon, or Shadow Wyrm in Destard 2 (barbed), or Lizardman in Wrong (spined). Maybe Swoops for feathers, or if he's too tough the harpies in Coveteous 1 for feathers to sell to archers.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Troglodites are a good way to make a quick buck.
They die quick to EVs (quicker if you have a repond slayer book and pelt them with fireballs and energy bolts), spawn fast, drop some decent loot, sometimes some good jewellery that can net you a few mils and around 400 gold per.
They in a cave near Trinsic.

Edit:
Also, if you have a blood elemental slayer book, there is one on the Underworld dungeon in the way to Navrey's lair. He spawns as soon as the last one drops dead, but you need to clear the area from the spiders first and then from time to time.
They drop 900+ gold, some okayish loot and can drop lucky coins to use on the fountain at the underworld.
If you get the soles of providence at the fountain, those can be sold for a pretty penny.

Last edited:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't have focus on your template...but that's just me. No mysticism, not needed then. Should get enough return on your armor and meditation.