• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons BEST WarFork in Game

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turn this to auction.

10mins rule applied
Bid increments: 10mil

End time : 9:00 pm EST 9/10/2017

Currently high : @uosucksforever 350m

Outbid : @de LEET ed

Last edited:

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump , no one interested in Best warfork in this game ? Lol

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I know splinter will not active with disarm lol
but the mods are really crazy , if you try to focus attack > disarm , change weapon using AI ..etc

dennissung2004

Sage
Stratics Veteran
indeed , it is best fork i saw, before the patch, it is king dead item with using comp bow,
but everything gone, comp bow also got nerfed, disarm and AI near die and no one use now

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If @uosucksforever does not reply this weekend , the auction will be restart again .

And stop trolling in this post

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did some thread clean up.

If you're not making bids on the item or do not have legitimate questions about this item posted by the OP, please keep other personal comments out of the discussion.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the auction winner has not reply my private message and doesn't cotact me ,
when i saw his profile page ,he was viewing the post every day ,

i decided to
Start taking offers again , now currently offer is 350m from @805connection

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hate when folks don't stand good on their bids. @Captn Norrington would it be acceptable to start a sticky thread at the top of each trade forum to list those who did not stand good on bids?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
**additional thought**

Could also require the "not paid bid" auction to be posted in the thread before anyone is listed.

Sorry for the hijack @Darko .. but I just hate crap like that..

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hate when folks don't stand good on their bids. @Captn Norrington would it be acceptable to start a sticky thread at the top of each trade forum to list those who did not stand good on bids?
That would not be possible unfortunately. The issue is that there is no way for us to prove whether someone didn't pay, or if they actually did pay and the seller is just mad at them so lied to claim they didn't pay, in order to harm their reputation.

Since we have no way to prevent people from being falsely accused, we can't have a list of non-payers stickied to the forum.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many guys just bid it and never reply my private message . so now i just add a 400m buyout .

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess you backing out of your buy out offer is just as crappy as someone backing out of a bid on your auction....

Do what is right and honor your buy out
Many guys just bid it and never reply my private message . so now i just add a 400m buyout .

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry my mistake , Honeslty everyone wants to sell it to the highest offer , that all ,
i quit UO very soon , i like to do business with all u guys .

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since you cant make up your mind on what you want for it, and this whole thread is in bs mode, I offer 50m as buyout offer.