• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Best thing to kill for loyalty points?

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did searches for Kill, Queens and Soulforge, so i did try to look 1st to find whats the best thing to kill to gain loyalty points to use the Queens soulforge, My char is a Mule with 100 magery, so i can just about make EV's, i dont really mind how long it takes, but just finding something that gives a decent amout of points would be nice.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Elf.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did stone sliths north of the map near the lava, there's a small area where only them spawn.

It took around 3 hours I think, with 80 taming/80 lore and a high plains bourra freshly tamed.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would suggest sliths especialy toxic sliths they spawn to the east of ter mur accross bridge !! they give 20 pts if I remember right!

P

pgcd

Toxic sliths are faster but stone sliths are safer, especially for the lack of ambushers & trapdoors in the neighborhood. Your choice.