• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Best Splintering Weapon in the game

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I cant work out if this is a serious post or you trying to be funny.

Anyone explain to me what makes this the best splintering weapon in the game ?

Is it a rare or something ?

Enlighten me if you will please.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Loriel It is a splintering wep mage weapon that is not brittle or antique. It is an ideal wep for a mage that uses a mage wep instead of wrestling and if the splinter (caped at 30) goes off (30% chance) this bleeds the victim and causes force walk.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ok so if anyone finds a clean 30 splinter mage weapon they automatically become a billionaire !

right I know what I'm looking for now.

Azurel_uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
personaly i have 2 or 3 30 splintering -20 mage weps that are spell channeling and clean they are not worth all that unless it also has a hit spell so they sit in a chest at my house. Yours is nice but far from the best ive seen and if you want 1.5 bil for it well ill sell you mine :)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arnold... Don't listen to these idiots. If I still played right now I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Azural... Post up your better ones, would love to see comparable...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personaly i have 2 or 3 30 splintering -20 mage weps that are spell channeling and clean they are not worth all that unless it also has a hit spell so they sit in a chest at my house. Yours is nice but far from the best ive seen and if you want 1.5 bil for it well ill sell you mine :)
Please post them..they are highly sought after 30 splintering alone clean are far and few between with good mods. I'd love to see a few more one handed -20 sc 30 splint one handed weps..Arnold's is the best I've seen before and after the patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add enchant weapon from Mystic and SW30 just went to SW60...

This thing is a real beast. Best I have seen as well
You mean focus attack from ninjitsu, but enchant would work too to add up to 60 hit spell on top of the 30 splintering, Though I actually prefer the kryss one of my buddies sold a while back...
OMG AMAZING KRYSS.jpg

It could have been enhanced to make it 100% cold damage as well...

Although, the weapon the OP posted is pretty damn amazing, it's probably not worth 1.5b anymore, 20% splintering weapons are just too common and they're relatively cheap, Also brittle weapons with 20-30 splintering are even cheaper and far more common than clean ones.

*free bump*

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
1.5B??? LMAO stop making funny posts -Hey Arnold-. This is for serious items with prices that are reasonable. You've started this post on June 22th. Don't you think the price is, well, unreasonable? If it was reasonable, it would have been sold. OMG. Really??

license.jpg ?????

Last edited:

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you going to post the weapons or not? Talk is cheap my friend.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.5B??? LMAO stop making funny posts -Hey Arnold-. This is for serious items with prices that are reasonable. You've started this post on June 22th. Don't you think the price is, well, unreasonable? If it was reasonable, it would have been sold. OMG. Really??

?????
Someone is mad that they can't pvp.

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 33586 ?????
Hmm not sure why your trolling my thread..im sorry im not selling 30m antique items like u. Judging by your sig im guessing your one of those blaze cuside luna bank pvpers so u must know the price of top pvp weapons. Seeing as ive had this weapon way before the new loot patch and have not seen another one like it im going to say thats around the price range. I was asking 2b a while ago and had offers of 1.5 but turned them down. Im not in any rush to sell it and i only bumped it because i added a new weapon did not feel like making a new thread. Thanks for your concern tho :) :heart:

Azurel_uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Are you going to post the weapons or not? Talk is cheap my friend.
sure ill post them i was not around for a few and cant right now im at work but maybe when i get off on sun eve ill put a pic or 2 up for you

Azurel_uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Arnold... Don't listen to these idiots. If I still played right now I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Azural... Post up your better ones, would love to see comparable...
also never said mine were better just said they were 30 splinter mage wep spell channeling no neg's said ive seen better

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hmm not sure why your trolling my thread..im sorry im not selling 30m antique items like u. Judging by your sig im guessing your one of those blaze cuside luna bank pvpers so u must know the price of top pvp weapons. Seeing as ive had this weapon way before the new loot patch and have not seen another one like it im going to say thats around the price range. I was asking 2b a while ago and had offers of 1.5 but turned them down. Im not in any rush to sell it and i only bumped it because i added a new weapon did not feel like making a new thread. Thanks for your concern tho :) :heart:
Just that I have a Blaze Cu you ASSuME that I sell antique items and I don't pvp??? Before you "ASSUME," you should read what I've bought and sold. I'm a pvper that buys and sells on stratics. I'm sorry you think I'm "TROLLING" your post. As you can see that there was a lot of "LIKES" about my post here. It's ok man. I bought an item well before the new loot happened too and I paid 1.5b for a nice 30% splintering butcher knife. But let's face it. You won't get you 1.5b back since the new loot happened. Have you seen some of the item's that were 30% splintering whether its -20 sc no- or not? I hope you get your 1.b and I'm sorry that you think I'm "trolling" your post. But please don't assume things in life. You know what they say about assuming things.;):heart:

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30% splint weapons before new loot where very rare and $$ but new loot patch they are pretty common which is why they are cheaper but like i said there are little to none sc -20 mage wep with hci or dci which is why it maintains same value but your clearly a big time pvper and know more then me so ill let u think what u want :)