• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] best results with training?

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im at high 80's with scribe
better gains with making scrolls or spellbooks?

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can maybe help with the higher end training ...

my scribe sat at 94ish for about 8 years (i know ... that's pretty damn lazy ...) and i just last week decided it was time to finish him ...

I made only resurrection scrolls, and GM'd him in no time.

Well maybe that isn't much help at all ... but it has been my experience at least that it was easier to get alot of regs, and use one scroll at a time making scrolls for training, rather than burning through a ton of spellbooks. That's just me though ...

Plus I believe at 80 you should be able to start trying for useful scrolls like gate? might be more handy than a bunch of spellbooks.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished gm'ing...res scrolls definitely seemed faster, but I really preferred books--between finding a few good books, and making a small dent on finally getting something off the library turn-in shenanigans, I just liked the books better.

Got my last 1.0 or so off of scrolls, though--too slow, I just went with ggs gains there.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really preferred books--between finding a few good books, and making a small dent on finally getting something off the library turn-in shenanigans, I just liked the books better.
Ahh yes, I forgot all about the library turn in ... I am working a new scribe now, might have to try books out this round.