• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best PvM Template for dexxer?

• Thread starter zammazingo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

zammazingo

Hi guys,

Which one do you think is the best PvM template? I am mostly looking to do the champ runs and bosses (Narvey, peerless, etc).

I have checked the 2011 template thread but could not decide which one is the best. I would be glad if you could make suggestions. Please don't hesitate to include item/skill/stats suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look for all the recent threads about sampires. You find a lot of explanation there.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sampires. Definitely.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoy my sampire thrower, but to tell the truth, sometimes I envy the non-gargoyle dexxer sampires riding the swampies and running into the middle of a large group and doing the whirlwind attack while the best I can do is momentum strike.

Problem for both templates is that the Devs usually have a way of causing people to change templates and play style. For example, a couple years ago it was tamers and their greater dragons that people were complain about, and then during the invasions the Devs released the Crimson Dragons that would cause tamed dragons to go wild. Then with imbuing people were able to make items easier for sampire templates, and people started complaining about all the sampires. The Devs then released the High Seas and I believe with both boss encounters the boss will actually leech life back if you're in vamp form, and now with some of the changes in the PVP testing, there will probably be more changes to sampires.

Z

zammazingo

I enjoy my sampire thrower, but to tell the truth, sometimes I envy the non-gargoyle dexxer sampires riding the swampies and running into the middle of a large group and doing the whirlwind attack while the best I can do is momentum strike.

Problem for both templates is that the Devs usually have a way of causing people to change templates and play style. For example, a couple years ago it was tamers and their greater dragons that people were complain about, and then during the invasions the Devs released the Crimson Dragons that would cause tamed dragons to go wild. Then with imbuing people were able to make items easier for sampire templates, and people started complaining about all the sampires. The Devs then released the High Seas and I believe with both boss encounters the boss will actually leech life back if you're in vamp form, and now with some of the changes in the PVP testing, there will probably be more changes to sampires.
Thanks for your reply. I will wait for few months before i decide on my template. I dont want to spend time developing a useless template.
Thanks.

T

Tinsil

You'll be fine making a sampire. Just leave room for say 90 chiv instead of 70. That's really the only difference I think.

Throwers do insane damage too though. But you do lack the run into everything and immediately kill it whirlwind button.

Z

zammazingo

You'll be fine making a sampire. Just leave room for say 90 chiv instead of 70. That's really the only difference I think.

Throwers do insane damage too though. But you do lack the run into everything and immediately kill it whirlwind button.
Thanks, i started my new journey as a Sampire yesterday. Lets see what the future will bring.